[Moving Platform] Help

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello,

I'm in a bind. I am trying to create moving platform without Sine. I don't want my platforms to start from the middle, but rather go from point A to point B and stop for exemple. I can't find an easy way to do this. I found a solution with the Custom Movement but it's quite complicated and I can't fathom that there is no better way, easier way.

I searched all day and found nothing, so I'm posting this. If anybody has a solution, please, please help. Oh also if someone know how to make platforms move in diagonal, I'll take that too.

Thank you

Kiyki

• Assign it a bullet behaviour, can be in any direction and disable it when it's reached location.

Remember to turn off rotation.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Kiyki many ways you could do this but, here is simple way

• Oh I hadn't thought of that at all. It's clever. Thank you a lot Lord Shiva !

• I did a lot of moving platforms in my game, its pretty simple

1- give your platform Bullet Behavior, and make sure it goes the way you want

2- make a line for it to bounce off of OR have it bounce off of existing terrain

3- Give this type of behavior: On collision with Surface > Set Bullet bounce off Surface +Set platform Mirrored

You can check it out here

http;//neoknightalpha01,bitballoon,com/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)