[MP] Custom movement prediction (any examples?)

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Hi,

ive read through the multiplayer tutorial several times and also loked at the examples included with construct. what i am missing are any examples on mp examples with a custom movement.

Here is an example of the disired movement which i want to add to my multiplayer game:
controlls.PNG

i want this free flow space like feeling :) i am also open for suggestions if there is a better or easyer way to archive this kind of controll :) Thank you very much in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 am

You can do this in the way you would do anything in multiplayer, Assign and sync the object. For host just do direct input and for client use the input client input state method. See here: https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/915/mu ... ame/page-4 and the rest of the tutorial. (Assuming you've read MP 1, 2 and 3 before)
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:43 pm

thanks, i will read all this again, i asume if it is possible with this technique i just didnt understand it so far :) but fear not my next question is on the way in another thread hahah :D
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?