.mp4 not playing on android SOLVED

Get help using Construct 3!

Post » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:10 pm

I tried export my project building the apk with the video in my project with all possible extensions .ogv, .webm and .mp4 formats (mp4 with android standards codec, h264 ecc), But no one is played..
I also tried to "launch" the video with touch-trigger input But nothing to do..
what's the problem? How to solve it? Please HELP ME.. :oops:

EDIT solved moving video files (after export .zip file) from www\ to www\media subfolder.
Now video playing fine, even without trigger input.
Last edited by NN81 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946

Post » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:40 pm

up :roll:
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946

Post » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:06 am

NN81 wrote:I tried export my project building the apk with the video in my project with all possible extensions .ogv, .webm and .mp4 formats (mp4 with android standards codec, h264 ecc), But no one is played..
I also tried to "launch" the video with touch-trigger input But nothing to do..
what's the problem? How to solve it? Please HELP ME.. :oops:

bump
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946

Post » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:36 pm

NN81 wrote:
NN81 wrote:I tried export my project building the apk with the video in my project with all possible extensions .ogv, .webm and .mp4 formats (mp4 with android standards codec, h264 ecc), But no one is played..
I also tried to "launch" the video with touch-trigger input But nothing to do..
what's the problem? How to solve it? Please HELP ME.. :oops:

bump

Is it possible that no one can give me a hand?
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946

Post » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:46 am

NN81 wrote:I tried export my project building the apk with the video in my project with all possible extensions .ogv, .webm and .mp4 formats (mp4 with android standards codec, h264 ecc), But no one is played..
I also tried to "launch" the video with touch-trigger input But nothing to do..
what's the problem? How to solve it? Please HELP ME.. :oops:

BUMP
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946

Post » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 am

NN81 wrote:EDIT solved moving video files (after export .zip file) from www\ to www\media subfolder. Now video playing fine, even without trigger input.


It is still not working here, using phonegap export with .webm format
Image

Image
B
18
S
5
Posts: 15
Reputation: 1,082

Post » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 am

aminhanifm wrote:
NN81 wrote:EDIT solved moving video files (after export .zip file) from www\ to www\media subfolder. Now video playing fine, even without trigger input.


It is still not working here, using phonegap export with .webm format

i suggest to you open new topic, many new version of C3 was released since i opened this.
B
20
S
8
G
8
Posts: 598
Reputation: 6,946


Return to How do I...?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests