Multiplayer and animations

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:44 pm

Found it.
I just remember that this test was never finished, I never get the animation to be right actually, still have to tinker a bit, I won't spend time on the send message method anymore since it is definitely doable but I'll try out instance variable shortly, see whether it is better or not.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:10 am

Here we go - drive(dot)google(dot)com/file/d/0B8Cc6MKKLdYkY2dfaWdPb1dMZUE/view?usp=sharing
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:58 am

DUTOIT wrote:It is a lot easier than syncing, but duckfaceninja can correct me if I am wrong, I think it is a little slower, so animation might have a delay.

Shockingly, I find using instance variable is much easier than send message, which I did not expect. I'm now certain that instance variable is the way to go for movement animation.

@RisenFear
I made a tutorial on this subject. Basically the similar thing with syncing movement, what differs is how to use the setbit/getbit conditions to trigger the animation.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:52 am

DuckfaceNinja wrote:
DUTOIT wrote:It is a lot easier than syncing, but duckfaceninja can correct me if I am wrong, I think it is a little slower, so animation might have a delay.

Shockingly, I find using instance variable is much easier than send message, which I did not expect. I'm now certain that instance variable is the way to go for movement animation.

@RisenFear
I made a tutorial on this subject. Basically the similar thing with syncing movement, what differs is how to use the setbit/getbit conditions to trigger the animation.

Will have a play around this weekend... very surprising indeed. Might have to change a lot of my existing work - lol.
Nice tutorial. I need to crank out a few in the coming weeks... been meaning too, just end of year time restraints.
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:47 pm

That works! Thanks a lot)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:41 pm

I Want to find absolutely the solution plz help with CAPX