Multiplayer error on different connections

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Adjusting the game screen for different resolutions (Letterbox scale)
  • Problem Description

____ A concise description of your problem here multiplayer failure! Dodn't work via cellular internet connection, i meen when one device as host connect to internet via wifi and peer via cellular internet, i can see rooms, but connections lists when i join room. Can you show how to fix this? Maybe i need configure somr ice server? Can you me, how can i do this?____

Attach a Capx

____ Upload a Capx to this post ____

Description of Capx

____ Concise description of what this CapX does ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1
    • Step 2
    • Step 3 etc.

Observed Result

____ What happens? ____

Expected Result

____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO)
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Your operating system and service pack ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____

• This is probably just internet connectivity issues as described in the multiplayer tutorial. It's to do with network connectivity, not Construct 2, so closing as not a bug. You can try running a TURN server, but configuring that is beyond the scope of what we can help you with.

• o-no, you don't understand me. i can create room (usig my android smart), and peer can see them via cellular or wifi connection. but, when peer join room - nothing happens =( messages didn't recieving by anybody. looks like both of them (peer and host) lost their connection. but, when i go back, i can see the same room agan. that's weird. and for this moment multiplayer is working onli on local network. Please, help me!!!

• Yes, that's because the peer can reach the signalling server, but not the host. It's exactly what I described.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • so, what do i must to do, for host, to make him connect to signalling server?

• have you any solutions for this trouble?

• Ashley?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)