Multiple Event Sheets?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Be quick and choose the right answer for the shown equation.
  • For some reason when I updated my .cap to use multiple event sheets (one for the world and things I wouldn't be using elsewhere, one for the player, and one for the general physics stuff so I could just include it), it bugged out a lot of 'private' data sharing as global stuff. A prime example of this being that whenever I fired a bullet, my player would suddenly acquire the bullets velocity and glide forward until he touched something, upon which point he was removed and the .exe crashed (along with construct, destroying my changes - thankfully I didn't save it, but it would have been useful)

As I had not saved the changes, I have no .cap to upload. I will try to replicate them later, since I'm actually trying to make something right now and the multiple event sheets was just an attempt at better organization.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The key thing is to reproduce this, I thought event sheets might not be bulletproof yet. If you can reproduce it in a .cap fire it off in an email to ashley@scirra.com and I'll take a look.

• The key thing is to reproduce this, I thought event sheets might not be bulletproof yet. If you can reproduce it in a .cap fire it off in an email to ashley@scirra.com and I'll take a look.

I'll re-split my event sheets and see if it does it again later today.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)