Multiple Resolutions (Solved)

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Please don't use Megaupload its annoying and slow. Get DropBox or even mediafire is better than that!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 pm

Man, if you really think 63KB on Megaupload is too slow, just don't download it. For me megaupload works fine, and it is what I use. Annoying are only the posts requesting other downloaders than the ones already used.
B
G

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:28 pm

I don't mean the download speed is slow but waitin 40secs to get to download it IS SLOW. Compared to Dropbox where you can just drop file into folder that is on ur pc and then right click and copy public link there you have it!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:43 pm

Sagal may be rude, but he's also right. Megaupload is terrible.

The preferred hosting tool on the forum is Dropbox, for two reasons:

1: It's quick and easy to upload (just drag your stuff into a folder on your computer)

2: It's quick and easy to download (just post a direct link... no waiting, no ads, no captcha)

I generally don't even download people's examples from Mediafire, let alone Megaupload. It's not an elitism thing, it's a "those sites are really annoying if you're downloading 20 .caps a day from different people" thing.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:02 am

Hi Maenny...

Do you have a copy of your CAPX available still? Looks like MegaUpload is being blocked by johnny-law while it's proprietor is under investigation.. :(

Let me know!

-Remy

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic