multiscreen cocoonjs

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Hey thanks for the really detailed explanation @wink. I haven't had an issue with my game in Galaxy s3 but I have noticed a minor issue in s2.

I am going to compare my settings against what you suggest. Maybe you should make this into a tutorial?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:00 am

Your welcome NewSkool I'm glad it was helpful. If your having issues with your game supporting multiple resolutions just let me know, and I would be happy to help you out if I can.

I have been thinking about making a tutorial on this subject since so many people have problems with getting there games to support multiple resolutions.

Right now I am very busy. I am in the proses of polishing up all my simple prototype games I made last year. I'm trying to get them to production level quality so I can get them out on the Android market place since I believe Construct 2, and CocoonJS has matured enough for this now. Well that, and the new devises out on the market are defiantly ready.

Perhaps when I have a little more free time I will try to write something up.

B
S
G

Post » Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 am

THANKS, fixed my menus !johnnyl7x2013-05-28 00:50:42
B
S

Post » Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 am

@Wink, I noticed that in your example and in multiple resolution solid example you used On (Scale mode) and then Scale for the updated C2. But for the latest version, I can mo longer find it. Instead I can only find Scale inner and scale outer. How do I implement this using the latest C2. Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:08 pm

Wink, I saw your tutorial for resolution on all devices, plus the C2 has only Scale mode, there are some others like to do? You can send a sample Capx? Thank you! you can send an example Capx via dropbox to get a better sense?
B

Post » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am

is there a possibility to "transform" the layout? In my game i have control panels in each corner and i have "boundries" on each end of the layout, so i can't make my layout bigger than my screen size and I would like to stretch it so it's full screen on every device (sometimes it might have a strange aspect ratio but i dont mind. If not, what is the best Aspect Ratio for Android tablets in your opinion? Do you guys too develop your game for the best possible resolution and then scale it down for other devices?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?