Music Visualization

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Here is a music vis i made with Construct,The song is fireflies from Owl City.Enjoy.

[url:3md0x5ba]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7658043/Musicvid.zip[/url:3md0x5ba]

The file is 19 Megs in size as a zip file.The music file is included.Note: the music is copyrighted but seeing that it's only a sample vis non interactive game i don't see any harm in including the music file otherwise the music wont play if i do not include the file.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Unfortunately this method of distribution would still be illegal for the music. Fortunately however, it is extremely unlikely anyone who would care will see it, let alone do anything about it.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Thts a relief.Anyway next time i will try to compose my own music for such a music vis.Or create one where you can load your own music,Almost like winamp lol
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 am

[quote="6Fix":1jkkt2hq]Unfortunately this method of distribution would still be illegal for the music. Fortunately however, it is extremely unlikely anyone who would care will see it, let alone do anything about it.[/quote:1jkkt2hq]

May come under fair use policy since it's made with an artistic addition, and I presume the song is embedded in the file? If so, then there is no "reasonable" way to copy or reproduce it to other media.

Looks cool :D

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 am

[quote="SoldjahBoy":3qji8ghq]and I presume the song is embedded in the file? [/quote:3qji8ghq]

Read the original post? :P Separate music file.

Fair use may indeed apply, but that doesn't make you immune in every circumstance. Just advise against using the music rather than even having a risk at all, however small.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:06 am

[quote="6Fix":2y8rviqm][quote="SoldjahBoy":2y8rviqm]and I presume the song is embedded in the file? [/quote:2y8rviqm]

Read the original post? :P Separate music file.

Fair use may indeed apply, but that doesn't make you immune in every circumstance. Just advise against using the music rather than even having a risk at all, however small.[/quote:2y8rviqm]

Ah kind of missed that... didn't read between the lines. He never said it wasn't embedded but implied it by stating it had to be "included".

And yeah, still better to make your own music but as you said before nobody is going to care. xD

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:53 am

Yes next time i will use my own music.Ok im must say this , Chrisbrobs tottally rocks!!.Ive downloaded some of his games and it is of the chart quality.
B
S
G

Return to Your Creations