Mustaroids!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

This is my first attempt at creating a game with C2. It resembles Asteroids style game-play, but has a few twists to it. Controls are enabled for mobile devices although the game hasn't been thoroughly tested with them. Any feedback or optimization suggestions are appreciated.

Mustaroids - Mustardsucks.com

Controls

Keyboard
Up Arrow - Thrust
Down Arrow - Brakes
Left/Right Arrow - Rotate
Space - Shoot

Mouse/Touch
Touch (outside player bubble) - Move, Rotate and shoot
Touch (inside player bubble) - Rotate and shoot
* move speed increases as the distance between the player and the touch-point increase.

Special thanks to wgfunstorm for the Playtomic plug-in and to Ashley for creating such a wonderful tool.

p.s. Yes, I really hate mustard...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 pm

I really liked the squeeze anymation! I think that the layout is to small compared to the size of the sprites and that makes it a little confusing, you should consider making the sprites smaller (or the layout bigger).

Other than that good job!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Lol exellent your game remember me a show with Mustard man http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLQmcY_SyWE&feature=related
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

Wow. just... wow...

That's going on the site. Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 am

Lol Mastasurf,

There is a lot to like about this. The fact that you have the website is funny enough as it is - but the game is actually pretty good as well!

Im not a big fan of mustard either... :)

EDIT: @Imothep85 WTF!! LOL That video was possibly the most random thing i have ever seen! GenkiGenga2012-03-05 03:50:01
ImageImage
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations