My ad mob account got suspended

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 am

My ad mob account got suspended because I clicked my own ads using my cousins device but the question is how did they know that it was me? and are there any other good ad networks for android that I can use with construct 2 and intel XDK?
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:32 am

Nobody clicks the ads.
Thats how they know.
Image ImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:41 am

newt wrote:Nobody clicks the ads.
Thats how they know.
What do you mean?
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:44 pm

were you using the name ip on the other phone?
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:38 pm

garyrossiter wrote:because I clicked my own ads using my cousins device

1st, how do you know it was specifically because of that? Is there a message they sent that implied that?
2nd, if it is true that is the reason, they could know because he was using your WiFi, and accidental clicks are *ok* but if he was doing it multiple times, that raises a red flag and then all they need to do is a quick lookup. Also because those who are relatively newer ad publishers are under much more scrutiny than trusted publishers.

What to take away from this: don't cheat the system or you will feel even more regret for continued actions because of disciplinary actions against your account(s).
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:39 pm

DatapawWolf wrote:
garyrossiter wrote:because I clicked my own ads using my cousins device

1st, how do you know it was specifically because of that? Is there a message they sent that implied that?
2nd, if it is true that is the reason, they could know because he was using your WiFi, and accidental clicks are *ok* but if he was doing it multiple times, that raises a red flag and then all they need to do is a quick lookup. Also because those who are relatively newer ad publishers are under much more scrutiny than trusted publishers.

What to take away from this: don't cheat the system or you will feel even more regret for continued actions because of disciplinary actions against your account(s).

makes sense
B
S

Return to Distribution and Publishing