My audio sounds aren't playing correctly!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This Student Workbook uses both Construct 3 & 2 encoding. It supplies client-side & php "back-end" encoding.
  • I've set up this:

Object 1 on collision with Object 2

• Object 2 is animation "PianoNote1" playing -> Audio play "PianoNote1.ogg" not looping at volume 0 db

PianoNote1 being an ogg audio file that I have imported and had no issues with (green checkmark).

Whenever I open the game in ANY browser or NW.js I have a bug where my sounds are playing correctly for a while and then start cutting off during the sound or not playing sounds at all. Why is that?

• I've set up this:

Object 1 on collision with Object 2

- Object 2 is animation "PianoNote1" playing -> Audio play "PianoNote1.ogg" not looping at volume 0 db

PianoNote1 being an ogg audio file that I have imported and had no issues with (green checkmark).

Whenever I open the game in ANY browser or NW.js I have a bug where my sounds are playing correctly for a while and then start cutting off during the sound or not playing sounds at all. Why is that?

please link the capx

• Okay here is the capx

https://files.fm/u/g28b8f9b

Start the game and just wait and listen for like 1 minute. After a few seconds the sounds start cutting off or don't play at all.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay here is the capx

https://files.fm/u/g28b8f9b

Start the game and just wait and listen for like 1 minute. After a few seconds the sounds start cutting off or don't play at all.

just move all your audio files into Sound folder.

the problem in music folder is due to buffer stream.

• Oh wow, that solved it.

Thanks so much!! didn't think the folders really mattered

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)