My Blog and WIP Story

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:04 am

I know I don't post on the forums much, but I have been very busy with things, like a story I am working on, called "Nathan". (Well, right now its "Nathan Series" because I am uploading the story in chapters.) I post the parts for it on my Blog and my Deviant Art. I also post stuff I am doing on my blog (Which is what a Blog is I guess.) such as games in Construct or Videos WIP.

So without further a due...

http://phobos001.blogspot.com/

If you want a complete list of parts I have done with the story, or want to know what it's about, I will make a mini-site in the future and update the post with a link. Until then, read the parts I posted on my blog, starting with "Hide and Seek...GONE WRONG."

Tell me what you think of it, please. I don't get much feedback on it. :\

(Also, it's not meant to be taken super-seriously, and I try to make it funny as well. Don't expect a super-blockbuster okay?)

-Phobos001
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Bump?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:44 am

For some reason I had lots of trouble getting that to display.
Weird, DA always had such nice code.

Finally got to read one of them (hide and seek gone wrong) but I stopped when I realized it's not even remotely game-related.

Sorry XD
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:24 am

[quote="madster":3tcxxtta]For some reason I had lots of trouble getting that to display.
Weird, DA always had such nice code.

Finally got to read one of them (hide and seek gone wrong) but I stopped when I realized it's not even remotely game-related.

Sorry XD[/quote:3tcxxtta]

Who said it had to be about video games? This IS Open Topic. Lol.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:33 pm

It doesn't have to be.

It just means that I won't read it

>_<
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic