My Cap, can you help me?

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Hi, i have a problem.
Can you help me?
I did a Menu Option. I click and the items appear. I use the value "transparencia" to increase or decrease the opacity.
I do it in a way that when I click on the object "opes" a group is opened and in it is added 5 to the object value. When it gets to 60, the next group is opened and the same procedure is repeated.
Then I started the Events for the items to disappear as their opacity decrease through the value.
This is the result: when the value is less or same as 100 5 is subtracted from the value. And when it gets to 40 the next group is opened and the same happens.
The problem is the last object that should disappear just doesnt.
Do you have any idea of what the problem is?

The file for you to download is below:
[url:377av8ky]http://www.mediafire.com/?exmddpybtyj[/url:377av8ky]

Thanks! :)
B
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:29 pm

Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong, I can't read the language, but the next build has a 'Fade' behaviour which should make things a lot easier - it does fading for you, and has conditions like On Fade Finished, so you should be able to do this much more easily!
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:38 pm

[quote="Ashley":j1eju0yx]Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong, I can't read the language, but the next build has a 'Fade' behaviour which should make things a lot easier - it does fading for you, and has conditions like On Fade Finished, so you should be able to do this much more easily![/quote:j1eju0yx]

Awesome! Can't wait.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic