My capx is here now!!Please Any Solution???

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Here's the link of my capx -------- htt*p://www.mediafire.com/download/tkekpgmgqvu0gu3/TEST+GAME.capx*
Copy the link, remove the * from the end to be able to open the URL !!!
Thank you very much if someone gets !!!
If someone manages to open the `` Event Sheet'' and enter some programming involving objects, please tell me, the `` Sprites'' are many and are waging !!!! Sorry to be putting the message again, but before the link was not, now is there, please help me !!! Any solution???
Last edited by Constructplay109 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:00 pm

Constructplay109 wrote:Here's the link of my capx -------- htt*p://www.mediafire.com/download/tkekpgmgqvu0gu3/TEST+GAME.capx*
Copy the link, remove the * from the end to be able to open the URL !!!
Thank you very much if someone gets !!!
If someone manages to open the `` Event Sheet'' and enter some programming involving objects, please tell me, the `` Sprites'' are many and are waging !!!! Sorry to be putting the message again, but before the link was not, now is there, please help me !!! Any solution???

No need for the extra post. Deleted.
There was also no need for this extra post when your original thread still active.
Your forum etiquette is becoming tiresome.

Also, why are you still using version 178?

This is over a year old and many, many bugs have been fixed since then.

Upgrade to at least the latest stable release and see if it helps with your problem.

I had no problem opening and editing.

Did you try my suggestion regarding icon caching? Or doesn't it have that option in r178?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:24 pm

THANK YOU ZENOX98!!!!
B

Return to Construct 2 General