My Endless Run Game - Pre-Alpha

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi all

I am making a endless run game(still no ideia for the game name) and have made a little pre-alpha to you guys test and maybe give me some feedback..

Will be a game for Android/iPhone but you guys will have to test on pc

Play Online

The point here is to see if the animation is good, the background transition is good. if the character is too slow or too fast or maybe if he is too big for the background..

I am open to all kind of feedback's, so please post exactly what you think

-- Update 08/12/2014

Have add some random coins, improved the jump animation and a ugly score.

• Good day Vanz,

It's really an endless runner :p

It looks to me like one of you frames in your "on fall" animation's is a bit buggy, it looks like the image point is not correct, the frame jumps left and then back to the center, it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me though,

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Good day Vanz,

It's really an endless runner :p

It looks to me like one of you frames in your "on fall" animation's is a bit buggy, it looks like the image point is not correct, the frame jumps left and then back to the center, it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me though,

Hmmm, i will take a closer look at that!

Thanks man

• Minor update,

~ new version available ~

• Tried it and it feels solid and the pixel graphics are nice

But it is waaaaay too hard. Died like 1000 times

• Tried it and it feels solid and the pixel graphics are nice

But it is waaaaay too hard. Died like 1000 times

Yeah, it is like flappy bird, hard as hell

Thank you !!

• Parallax In Construct 2 | Awesomeness! (Youtube/Tutorial)

Paralllax with MotionBlur effect? (Motion Blur WIP - Phobos002)

motion blur test (zheep's channel/Youtube)

• Maybe its not loading correctly because I cannot die, only collect coins. (Tested on Chrome)

Also, if you click and hold down the click, when the guy lands he will be "stuck" in the first movement frame, this should be really easy to fix however

• Same - Just runs and runs and runs and coins are far apart nothing to kill me... must not be loading right

• The game has no obstacles and you can't die. That thing about me dying 1000 times was a joke

desjardins2014

• desjardins2014

Exactly what Anonnymitet said, there is no obstacle(YET!), i will add soon, hope till last day of the month.

And Thanks you for the tip, will look forward to fix that

• Yeah so here is idiot me running in this game for like 10mins trying to figure out what button do I press to call the mobs.

• Sandybee

Will add some 'prototype of enemy' and obstacles then :/

• The graphics are nice!

Maybe you should include a Highscore? Give the player some goal to achieve?

Include direction to jump? Most people use the space bar when they play a single action game.

The free runner model of the C2 library would ad a lot of fun to you game easy.

• The graphics are nice!

Maybe you should include a Highscore? Give the player some goal to achieve?

Include direction to jump? Most people use the space bar when they play a single action game.

The free runner model of the C2 library would ad a lot of fun to you game easy.

Yeah, i will put a Hightscore, try to put some goals or upgrades to keep the people playing

Thank you !

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)