my enemies doesn't move as they should

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 pm

i went throu other tutorials and help solutions, but i still don't know what i`m doing wrong. Can any one help my bees detect envirement? Weird thing is that sometimes thay are working fine, sometimes they don't.

[color=#FF0000:3bxic8wi]link to cap file[/color:3bxic8wi]

edit@
scr

My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 am

1. Put the Sine and Bullet behaviors on the beecalmask object instead of the bee. (You should always move the base, not the top. As an analogy: you want to pull on the wagon, not the rider.)

2. Put the beecalmask object into a container with the bee. (IMPORTANT - this helps pick the right bee when the mask is picked)

3. Destroy bee and mask on startup.

Event 3 is "On collision between beecalmask and ground."

Also, use the layer name instead of calling for the number... layer numbering seems to be wonky right now.

By the way, your game is looking pretty slick :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm

[quote="deadeye":33ub8zrn]1. Put the Sine and Bullet behaviors on the beecalmask object instead of the bee. (You should always move the base, not the top. As an analogy: you want to pull on the wagon, not the rider.)

2. Put the beecalmask object into a container with the bee. (IMPORTANT - this helps pick the right bee when the mask is picked)

3. Destroy bee and mask on startup.

Event 3 is "On collision between beecalmask and ground."

Also, use the layer name instead of calling for the number... layer numbering seems to be wonky right now.

By the way, your game is looking pretty slick :D[/quote:33ub8zrn]

Thanks man, already sort it out last night.

just don't know yet will it work wih bullet colission... i`ll see later.

And yeah, glad you like it ^^
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic