My experience with CocoonJS and Ejecta

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:55 pm

suntemple wrote:
Also note that there are some files in the github distrib which should go to the folder other than plugin folder!

Hi @suntemple what do you mean exactly?
I still have the construct2 errors when exporting or previewing project. Did you find a way to fix this issue?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:11 pm

@beufreecasse there is cocoonjs_prelude.js in github package which should go to some other construct 2 folder where the old cocoonjs_prelude.js is located.
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:34 pm

beufreecasse wrote:@suntemple what do you mean exactly?
I still have the construct2 errors when exporting or previewing project. Did you find a way to fix this issue?

Make sure you aren't using the beta version of Construct 2. The Ludei plugin is only compatible with the stable version.
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:33 pm

Ok good to know!
Thank you
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Can someone please explain how the ad integration explained by @suntemple works? I'm trying to get my game to work and it just can't seem to export with Ejecta + Admob + GAmecenter. Ugh... and Phonegap's performance is terrible.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 pm

@alvarop, I got the ludei's plugin from github, replaced all .js files, including the *_prelude.js file outside of the plugin folder. I then compiled at ludei's using 2.0.2 with mopub enabled and configured. Also, the c2 version I used was 168.
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Ludei works fine for me using the latest stable Construct 2 and 2.0.2 CocoonJS. Make sure you do not minify JS, this causes breaks (especially in the debugger app). Intel XDK is still worse.
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:59 pm

It's a pain in the ass to develop C2 games with CocoonJS.. I've yet to get iAP to work for me even with reading the tutorials...
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:10 pm

@suntemple. Thank you very much! Everything works perfect again! Banner Ads, Fullscreen ads and GameCenter. Didnt test on Android

My setup:
C2 v178
Cocoonjs 2.0.0
Replaced Cocoonjs plugin (C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\cocoonjsads) with the files from https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/27.
I had an issue where the projects didnt want to load after replacing the plugin folder.
Deleting the "Game Center" Actions from the Old CJS plugin, and then replacing the plugin files solved the problem for me.

@Ashley, if possible, can scirra please replace the cjs plugin with this one: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/27, also, if an action can't be loaded, the project (capx) should just load without that action.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:27 am

JACLEMGO wrote:@suntemple. Thank you very much! Everything works perfect again! Banner Ads, Fullscreen ads and GameCenter. Didnt test on Android

My setup:
C2 v178
Cocoonjs 2.0.0
Replaced Cocoonjs plugin (C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\cocoonjsads) with the files from https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/27.
I had an issue where the projects didnt want to load after replacing the plugin folder.
Deleting the "Game Center" Actions from the Old CJS plugin, and then replacing the plugin files solved the problem for me.

@Ashley, if possible, can scirra please replace the cjs plugin with this one: https://github.com/ludei/Construct-2-plugin/issues/27, also, if an action can't be loaded, the project (capx) should just load without that action.

So Game Center works again? Aw yiss.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Distribution and Publishing