My experience with CocoonJS and Ejecta

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:17 pm

JACLEMGO wrote:@beufreecasse, yeah, tried that also, no luck.
Think Im just going to stick with unity. Hopefully with WebGl coming soon, we will be able to create html5 games with unity.

BTW, has anyone tried the open source CJS? If so, how to you compile a xcode project without using the cloud compiler?

how did you released with cocoons?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Don't think that Unity is the magic solution for solve the mobile problems. Unity WebGL support will be nice, but it's more intended for desktops. You always need to optimize your mobile games, it doesn't matter what engine you use. And special Unity has a big overhead, that could slow down games on mobile devices.
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:07 am

Message: Reinarte is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
JACLEMGO wrote:@suntemple. Thank you very much! Everything works perfect again! Banner Ads, Fullscreen ads and GameCenter. Didnt test on Android

My setup:
C2 v178
Cocoonjs 2.0.0
Replaced Cocoonjs plugin (C:\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\cocoonjsads) with the files from .
I had an issue where the projects didnt want to load after replacing the plugin folder.
Deleting the "Game Center" Actions from the Old CJS plugin, and then replacing the plugin files solved the problem for me.

@Ashley, if possible, can scirra please replace the cjs plugin with this one: , also, if an action can't be loaded, the project (capx) should just load without that action.

amigo,
friend,
you kept this plugin CocoomJS v2.0.0? I'm looking for him.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Distribution and Publishing