My first Game and is not a Flappy Bird Clone

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Hi everyone,
This is my first game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spoilergames.space

It has been compiled with cocoonJS and the performance isn't as good as I would liked in mid-range devices (I've been very optimistic about the capabilities of the mobile devices) . In my Xperia S lags bit (okay a lot :lol: ) but in my Nexus 7 (quad core :roll: ) runs perfect.

I'll be very grateful listening your comments.
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

It looks like a pretty good game. Fairly good graphics, I can see why it doesn't run well on older devices.

I don't mean to rag or anything but why the name? Flap space? Seems to be capitalizing on the whole "flappy bird" sensation.
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:46 pm

I cant seem to find it in the store from my phone.

It does not come up on the search.
Am I doing something wrong ? It's an HTC One V Android 4.0.3
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:26 am

Hi like when a game title begins by 'Not a flappy bird clone"! Very tired of those clones, I think there's more than 700 of it on the appstore. stop pollution.
Create HTML5 games
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:33 am

I heard that stores had censured all games with "flappy" words. Maybe now it's for all game with "flap" ?
By the way, I think it takes time before finding your game with the search function. I have the same problem with my game and there's no flap* words in the title/description.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:01 pm

The titles are not my strong point... (neither the english :oops: ). Anyway, I assume that I wanted to capitalize the flappy bird success... The game mechanics are very simple and I thought that a title like this would make the game more attractive (bad idea as you can see).
I do not know why the game does not appears in "PLay Store" ... I have no idea. I find it without problem.
B
S

Return to Completed Creations