My first Game and is not a Flappy Bird Clone

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
The "Flying bird" game assets. The characters have been created with inspiration from popular mobile games
  • Hi everyone,

This is my first game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spoilergames.space

It has been compiled with cocoonJS and the performance isn't as good as I would liked in mid-range devices (I've been very optimistic about the capabilities of the mobile devices) . In my Xperia S lags bit (okay a lot ) runs perfect.

I'll be very grateful listening your comments.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like a pretty good game. Fairly good graphics, I can see why it doesn't run well on older devices.

I don't mean to rag or anything but why the name? Flap space? Seems to be capitalizing on the whole "flappy bird" sensation.

• I cant seem to find it in the store from my phone.

It does not come up on the search.

Am I doing something wrong ? It's an HTC One V Android 4.0.3

• Hi like when a game title begins by 'Not a flappy bird clone"! Very tired of those clones, I think there's more than 700 of it on the appstore. stop pollution.

• I heard that stores had censured all games with "flappy" words. Maybe now it's for all game with "flap" ?

By the way, I think it takes time before finding your game with the search function. I have the same problem with my game and there's no flap* words in the title/description.

• The titles are not my strong point... (neither the english ). Anyway, I assume that I wanted to capitalize the flappy bird success... The game mechanics are very simple and I thought that a title like this would make the game more attractive (bad idea as you can see).

I do not know why the game does not appears in "PLay Store" ... I have no idea. I find it without problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)