my first multiplayer

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Tue May 30, 2017 9:22 am

Yeah.. i will make my own images later, but for i just want to focus on the gameplay at the moment.
~ it was hard to make it easy ~

project:

Naked Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18134

https://youtu.be/mDzterC_yXE

Next Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18917

bitcoin wallet: 1Jjug6HASeL82XsBDzrN7Uzh4Bt3vdwPbH
B
20
S
9
G
4
Posts: 83
Reputation: 3,725

Post » Tue May 30, 2017 4:45 pm

emoticon wrote:Yeah.. i will make my own images later, but for i just want to focus on the gameplay at the moment.


What about publishing it in Newgrounds, Scirra Arcade and AirConsole?
Liked something I say?
Tip. My Bitcoin address: 1PLaeKmXQ8vEdGGJqXMq3KyB8hxeddxeSv
B
28
S
9
G
4
Posts: 359
Reputation: 4,246

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 5:46 am

DaniellMesquito wrote:
emoticon wrote:Yeah.. i will make my own images later, but for i just want to focus on the gameplay at the moment.


What about publishing it in Newgrounds, Scirra Arcade and AirConsole?


I don't know but so far i could uploaded this into scirra arcade
~ it was hard to make it easy ~

project:

Naked Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18134

https://youtu.be/mDzterC_yXE

Next Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18917

bitcoin wallet: 1Jjug6HASeL82XsBDzrN7Uzh4Bt3vdwPbH
B
20
S
9
G
4
Posts: 83
Reputation: 3,725

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Was is hard to make the multiplayer? I'm thinking of a multiplayer system for my demo. It also seems to me the player's sprite is to big.
B
20
S
4
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,104

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 3:38 pm

bangoo wrote:Was is hard to make the multiplayer? I'm thinking of a multiplayer system for my demo. It also seems to me the player's sprite is to big.


At least it was very hard for me.
Do you mean the sprites in my game?
~ it was hard to make it easy ~

project:

Naked Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18134

https://youtu.be/mDzterC_yXE

Next Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18917

bitcoin wallet: 1Jjug6HASeL82XsBDzrN7Uzh4Bt3vdwPbH
B
20
S
9
G
4
Posts: 83
Reputation: 3,725

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 4:27 pm

In C2 forums/GitHub is a good way to create a controller for AirConsole games.
Liked something I say?
Tip. My Bitcoin address: 1PLaeKmXQ8vEdGGJqXMq3KyB8hxeddxeSv
B
28
S
9
G
4
Posts: 359
Reputation: 4,246

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 8:24 pm

emoticon wrote:
bangoo wrote:Was is hard to make the multiplayer? I'm thinking of a multiplayer system for my demo. It also seems to me the player's sprite is to big.


At least it was very hard for me.
Do you mean the sprites in my game?

I understand that it is only a demo, buy may be it is more convinient to makle the figures smaller. And sometimes I get only a message please wait...
B
20
S
4
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,104

Post » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:34 pm

bangoo wrote:
emoticon wrote:
bangoo wrote:Was is hard to make the multiplayer? I'm thinking of a multiplayer system for my demo. It also seems to me the player's sprite is to big.


At least it was very hard for me.
Do you mean the sprites in my game?

I understand that it is only a demo, buy may be it is more convinient to makle the figures smaller. And sometimes I get only a message please wait...


yesterday, scirra server is down so it can not play the game
~ it was hard to make it easy ~

project:

Naked Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18134

https://youtu.be/mDzterC_yXE

Next Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18917

bitcoin wallet: 1Jjug6HASeL82XsBDzrN7Uzh4Bt3vdwPbH
B
20
S
9
G
4
Posts: 83
Reputation: 3,725

Post » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:20 am

Bug Fixed!
~ it was hard to make it easy ~

project:

Naked Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18134

https://youtu.be/mDzterC_yXE

Next Shooter:

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/multiplay ... oter-18917

bitcoin wallet: 1Jjug6HASeL82XsBDzrN7Uzh4Bt3vdwPbH
B
20
S
9
G
4
Posts: 83
Reputation: 3,725

Previous

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests