my first project

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:23 pm

K1ra wrote:I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

you could really help right now with the sprites I need a mockup fish for the player. any colour of fish but blue or anything that could clash with blue I need the sprite to stand out so that I can fix a bug with water effects
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:25 am

K1ra wrote:I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

we would need a lot of different fish behaviour I would really like to have other fish just swimming with the play when I'm testing different mechanics

is there any other way we could talk without the fourms
B
S

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests