my first project

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • hi im going to be as honest as i can im new to making games and still have to get to grips with construct 2, but im looking for people with all the skills needed to make a unique rpg, anyone who can help is welcome to help with my project

all im willing to say right now is its a city/rpg i have alot of ideas for this project, the story is still being pieced together all im saying is that im still brainstorming and im looking for people to help with that part of the game. it also takes alot of elements from alot of genres.

once i can find people willing to help and that i can trust you i can tell more of the ideas i have, im trying to not be a ****

this idea is my brain child with the help of an annon as of this moment.

Please reply if you are even slightly interested and ill answer some questions

• Just wishing you good luck with your project and a small piece of advice if this is your first game - start small. Try something similar but on a smaller scale first. You will learn a lot from that first project that will help you with the next.

• Moved to Job Offers and Team Requests.

• Just wishing you good luck with your project and a small piece of advice if this is your first game - start small. Try something similar but on a smaller scale first. You will learn a lot from that first project that will help you with the next.

thanks I'm taking it one step at a time

• Moved to Job Offers and Team Requests.

sorry about that

• It would be good if you told some details about the project itself, I read your first post twice and there is not much to get people interested.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It would be good if you told some details about the project itself, I read your first post twice and there is not much to get people interested.

i know its not much but i dont want my idea to be ripped off if i say anymore in the fourms anyone could make it

• As Cademan said, you should start with a small project. Also, an RPG requires a lot of coding, if you want to go ahead with the project you will probably need the personal license of C2. That being said, I can help if you want to.

• If you need music or sound effects let me know. PM your email and I will direct you to my work. (I've not enough rep to post links yet in the forum).

• As Cademan said, you should start with a small project. Also, an RPG requires a lot of coding, if you want to go ahead with the project you will probably need the personal license of C2. That being said, I can help if you want to.

im thinking about getting the pl. what what sort of games and code do you write for, i will always be looking for people to help anyway they can.

and thanks.

• If you need music or sound effects let me know. PM your email and I will direct you to my work. (I've not enough rep to post links yet in the forum).

thats amazing i will send you my email soon. do you have anything to show.

• > If you need music or sound effects let me know. PM your email and I will direct you to my work. (I've not enough rep to post links yet in the forum).

>

thats amazing i will send you my email soon. do you have anything to show.

just seen you need 500 rep to send a pm. its to stop spammers. we can work something else out whenever

• I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

what are the limits of construct 2 with rpgs and massive open worlds ect

• I have experience doing rpgs on rpg maker, long time ago. I never did a proper rpg though, most of my project where side-scrolling action games using rpg elements from the engine. Using construct I have a little experience (I'm working on a small project right now, to see if it's worth to buy a personal license), but I can code almost everything I have on mind. I'm also learning how to do sprites.

ive noticed I will need a pl for more effects

ive use rpg maker I made some quests for myself. ive started a smaller project its a more realistic first game.

I'm having trouble making ai for enemies. I can get a prototype done tonight.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)