My game made for the Game Jam!

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:28 pm

What should I add, fix, or take out?
Help me with this guys, this game was made by a 13 year old with free-edition...

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/rikoshe-m ... ition-6347

Tell me what you think! Enjoy!
I don't think I could ever stab someone, I mean, let's be honest. I can barely get the straw into a Capri Sun.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:32 pm

At the beginning, ask if the player will play on mobile or computer. I'm guessing you didn't make those graphics, and if you did, I'm VERY impressed! If you didn't, add a small hint of graphics you made in there. add different types of ghosts that are harder and easier depending on which one it is. Hope this is helpful!
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 pm

@Lucky Star
Thx, I really appreciate the comment,
I want this game to only use the mouse or your wonderful finger!
I'll add some more things, thanks again!
I don't think I could ever stab someone, I mean, let's be honest. I can barely get the straw into a Capri Sun.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:44 pm

Lucky Star wrote:At the beginning, ask if the player will play on mobile or computer. I'm guessing you didn't make those graphics, and if you did, I'm VERY impressed! If you didn't, add a small hint of graphics you made in there. add different types of ghosts that are harder and easier depending on which one it is. Hope this is helpful!

Aboves comment, I just didn't know if you got it or not...
Some guy rated it one star! Dangit!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 pm

Just keep working on improvements, add new ideas, make it as much of a not-a-clone as possible, and soon you'll have much more higher ratings :) Just an opinion
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:47 pm

When I started the game the character just walked straight down under a table. I had no control over the game. Could not turn or steer at all. All I could do was click the potion and turn music on and off.
Have a happy day!
- Markus Lappalainen, Composer & Audio Engineer
Open for commissions!

For Hire Thread | LinkedIn | SoundCloud
B
S

Return to Completed Creations