my game run slowly in android !

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:17 pm

Yes i build for crosswalk. I think this problem is for construct 2 i created a project for test . in this project only one sprite created and and after 2 sec deleted -> after 2-3 min lag start and game run slowly .....
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Didn't have any lag at all for me when I tested it. O.O

Edit: Ran it on Chrome
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 pm

I've just tried your project using cocoonJS on my android tablet ( the oner i use for testing is deliberately low specs) and i got around 28FPS a second at first then 5 seconds in i got 30-48 FPS which is smooth enough on this slow tablet . To use the cocoonJS wrapper all you need is the cocoon JS launcher on your android device and a cocoon js account
First make an account the install the launcher next export your project to cocoonjs to do this you will have to right-click on your export options and choose show depricated exporters. Cocoonjs will appear then. This will export a zip file, put that on your android device and run the cocoonjs launcher. Choose your apps at the bottom click documents locate your zip file and click canvas+ . I did this and it worked ok on a slow tablet and I've also had trouble with the intel XDK for frame rate.
Any questions on this proccess just ask.
links:
https://www.ludei.com/cocoonjs/ - cocoonJS
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... jslauncher - cocoonjs launcher
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:01 pm

wow runnig very good with cocoonJS :) 2 mount ago i created a game and build with crosswalk and but that run slow . today i build it with cocoonjs and playing it very good without any delay !! also my game size in old was 25 mb and now it is only 16 mb that is very good because my game is very simple !
but i can not change game icon and when i start game in first it showing " powered by ludei " can i deleted it ?
thanks
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:10 am

Hello,

I am sorry but right now the only thing I can tell you for the Splash issue is to contact our sales team at: sales[at]ludei.com and they will help you.
I hope we can provide you another solution for everyone (and easier than this one) in the short term.

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

i dont understand your mean ? i must buy ludei cocoonjs licence for change icon and delete first screen ?
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello,

Yes, it is not a free service. However, our sales team will provide you better information than me. This is not for the icon, but the Splash screen with the "Powered by Ludei" sentence. The rest of the pictures can be edited in the cloud compiler. If you go to the project you want to edit and you click on the different platforms, you will be able to add the different images there.

Regards.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:41 pm

thanks . ok so i must change icon before buy but how ? i can not change it !
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Hi

I asked the sales team

delete splash 500$ " Wuoooooooo "

:-)
B

Previous

Return to How do I....?