My game says Server Error in '/' Application.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • here is my game https://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooting- ... -v15-20489

The error message is Server Error in '/' Application.

Game file 'D:\\FromC\\V4Arcade\\games\\20489\index.html' not found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: Game file 'D:\\FromC\\V4Arcade\\games\\20489\index.html' not found.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>

<system.web>

<compilation debug="true"/>

</system.web>

</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Game file 'D:\\FromC\\V4Arcade\\games\\20489\index.html' not found.]

Index.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +1042

System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +798

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +91

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.2053.0

and i do not know what to do about it. I can not update my game either because of this error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This may be something Tom will need to look at.

In the mean time, have you tried just deleting your game from the Arcade, then re-exporting to the Scirra Arcade?

Might be worth a try.

• This may be something Tom will need to look at.

In the mean time, have you tried just deleting your game from the Arcade, then re-exporting to the Scirra Arcade?

Might be worth a try.

I have tried to upload a new game, but when I try to, it doesn't work. and when I try to update the game, it says "can't read that as a ZipFile.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)