My I SPY

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:43 pm

Hi! Again with the translator...
There Was a question at creation of the help button. In game it is necessary to find 15 pieces of paper and it is necessary to create the help button for the player if it cannot find a subject. The help after pressing is filled some time and should highlight effect any unfind item. In a following level (still it is not created) there is a number of subjects and their name should be displayed in the top menu in the any order. If all question to reduce to one that is whether an opportunity to use Random in "Construct"?

http://files.mail.ru/DQZQPF
(click "???????" or floppy icon)

From Russia With Love +)

I Forget!!! With Menu (gray Back) Press "Space"
B
G

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 am

Really nice, well done. But translate it to english, I didn't understand ANYTHING.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Very cool! It's like Mystery Case files, in this game you have to find papers that are hidden in the room's scenery. The presentation and music are really good! I wish I could understand the language!

????? ??????????! ??? ??????? ?? ????? ?????? ?????, ? ???? ????, ?? ?????? ????? ??????, ??????? ?????? ? ??????? ???????. ????????????? ? ?????? ????????????? ??????! ??? ????, ??? ? ?? ???? ?????? ????! :mrgreen:
B
S
G

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 am

We try to make the English version of game. :D
B
G

Post » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:10 pm

That is great! The game is very promising!
B
S
G

Return to Your Creations