My new game - Zombie Typing Survivor

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 am

!!!New Updates available!!!

First of all, a HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS!!!
Without you, my game would have never been among the top games of the site. Really thank you.

Second, to celebrate, I added a couple of new stuff to the game. I really didn't want to work on this game again but with all your feedback and the success of the game, I had to add new stuff for you guys.

Here are the different updates:
- [Added] New zombie faces. Now, there are 10 different zombies spawning. Of course, they are all spawning randomly.

- [Added] 20 new words to type!!!!!! For instance, "construct", "scirra", and of course "anthony"

- [Changed] the explosion sprites were not "brutal" enough. I used Metal Slug grenade sprites. So beautiful

- [Changed] Every time you kill a zombie, you earn 10 points instead of 5 (points in the previous version).

- [Fixed] Choosing a zombie among zombies with same first letter. I thought I fixed this earlier but the bug was still there. I think this time I got him.

- [Added] Two new backgrounds!!!!! Yeah. When you reach certain levels, you will have new backgrounds. So, if you want to see them, better be good

Here are some screenshots:

anthonykojima2012-09-17 00:41:19
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Just a small update on the game. I saw that people were asking for more words to type in the game. The words before the update has 150 different words to type. Now, it has 200!!!! So 50 additional words to type.

As a surprise, I also added a new type of enemy. The bat. This one is kind of difficult to defeat ;). It makes the game a little harder.

Thanks again for all your support and feedback. I hope the game will get even better votes. It's also official, I used the 100 events. Before the update I used 97 events. At least, I can still add new words since it is not costing me events.

Cheers guys and enjoy the game.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:00 pm

nice concept...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:00 am

@anthonykojima,

i suck at it...but i love it...lol.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 am

[QUOTE=Kenith] nice concept... [/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 am

[QUOTE=harrio] @anthonykojima,

i suck at it...but i love it...lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Glad to hear you love the game. Keep playing and I think you will be better. The game is difficult on purpose but it is possible to go very far.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 am

Very nice. Love the simplistic concept. Someone asked how to do this elsewhere on the forums, and I posted a capx to show the basics and how I'd do it. It actually got me thinking about taking it a bit further, so maybe you can enjoy my version soon ;p

Hope you don't mind!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:47 pm

[QUOTE=procrastinator] Very nice. Love the simplistic concept. Someone asked how to do this elsewhere on the forums, and I posted a capx to show the basics and how I'd do it. It actually got me thinking about taking it a bit further, so maybe you can enjoy my version soon ;p

Hope you don't mind![/QUOTE]

Hi @procrastinator @anthonykojima , i'm really like the gameplay like this.
Remind me of "Typing Maniac" Facebook game.

Can you provide us a sample .capx how to implement typing game like this?

Thanks before :)
Enlik Tjioe
Game Programmer

www.touchten.com
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

@kenli, here's the capx I did a while back for someone else.

typing game
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 pm

Oops, I haven't read my own post for ages. I checked your typing version of the game @procrastinator. I got to say that it is better than mine. If you had developed the game, I'm sure you would have used lot less events than I did (I hope this sentence make sense). It's really good.

Anyway, the thing is, when I stopped working on the game I don't pay enough attention to the feedback I receive. So I want to apologize for that to all people who contact me and the bugs people found lately on the game.

I'm about to submit my new little game I made for the touchjam. I don't think I'll win but for me, it will be a good thing to have all your feedback on the game so that I can imporve it.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations