My RTS movement doesn't work at some layouts

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 am

[quote="cow_trix":20g11nj8]Can't you simply have one global mousekeyboard on the first layout?[/quote:20g11nj8]
It's practically the same thing, I just prefer to copy paste it so it appears on all layout event sheets. Global just means it doesn't destroy when the layout changes, so copy pasting has the same advantage, only you can access the copies of it from anywhere where they exist. It doesn't really make a difference, I just like it more that way.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:12 am

[quote="Davioware":23m3cpm0][quote="cow_trix":23m3cpm0]Can't you simply have one global mousekeyboard on the first layout?[/quote:23m3cpm0]
It's practically the same thing, I just prefer to copy paste it so it appears on all layout event sheets. Global just means it doesn't destroy when the layout changes, so copy pasting has the same advantage, only you can access the copies of it from anywhere where they exist. It doesn't really make a difference, I just like it more that way.[/quote:23m3cpm0]

Agreed. I also handle my mousekeyboard object that way. :)

[quote="TheJanMan":23m3cpm0]Oh dang it! I was actually using the Compare function lol. Thanks Again!!!!!!![/quote:23m3cpm0]

Haha, I remember doing exactly the same thing when I was new to Constuct. :oops:
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic