My Scirra Store income report August 2017

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:06 am

@backendfreak I think it's important to mention that you are usually only left with 50% of your revenue. The store fees on each sale are not sellers friendly !
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Bom dia.
Não comercializo ainda, nem sei se vou, meu interesse em criação de jogos por enquanto é Hobbie, mas já adquiri alguns produtos na loja Scirra e acredito que é um trabalho importante. Espero que continuem com este trabalho, se gratuito atenderá um maior volume de usuários, e se pago vai depender da necessidade de cada um.
Obrigado por seus trabalhos.
Huemerson
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:43 pm

BackendFreak, would you get a plugin that handles a spreadsheet (xls or xlsx), importing and exporting data from it to (Construct 2 or 3), and generating print report?
It would be for a job I have in mind ...
Huemerson
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:56 pm

Huemerson wrote:BackendFreak, would you get a plugin that handles a spreadsheet (xls or xlsx), importing and exporting data from it to (Construct 2 or 3), and generating print report?

I'm adding this onto my TODO list, though I have quite a lot in queue at the moment so this won't be done in the near future I'm afraid. In a meantime you may want to check Rex's CSV related plugins.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:09 pm

AekiroStudio wrote:@backendfreak I think it's important to mention that you are usually only left with 50% of your revenue. The store fees on each sale are not sellers friendly !

The amounts in the report are after Scirra's cut. But that's true, in the end the developer receives something around 50% of the price the user pays in shop. There are various costs: Scirra fee, currency exchange cost, VAT, local income tax... all that is indeed around 50%, sometimes even more.

I don't think it differs from other markets tho? I know Itch.io can let you decide the fee you give but that's the only exception I guess. The currency exchange cost is the only one additional in comparison to other shops I guess.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 pm

BackendFreak wrote:
Huemerson wrote:BackendFreak, would you get a plugin that handles a spreadsheet (xls or xlsx), importing and exporting data from it to (Construct 2 or 3), and generating print report?

I'm adding this onto my TODO list, though I have quite a lot in queue at the moment so this won't be done in the near future I'm afraid. In a meantime you may want to check Rex's CSV related plugins.

OK thank you.
Huemerson
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:53 pm

Thanks for sharing. I do agree that more plugins leads to a bigger community, which again leads to more plugins and everybody wins!
Black Bobby The Hole RPG game Greenlit with 303 votes.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General