My Screen Wont Scroll Help?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:50 pm

I Put The Screen Scroll Behavior On The Guy And The Face Cam Thing And The Buttons And They Still Wont Move...You Will Know What Im Talking About...Just Download My Game And Tell Me What The Problem Is... https://www.dropbox.com/s/31pxtop544tl65a/NinBoy%20Ver.%200.1.1.capx
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:13 pm

You also have scroll to on 3 or 4 other objects on the screen - usermedia, stopwebcam, etc. Try removing these extra scroll to and see what happens.

If you want these extras to stay on the screen look at the way that the HUD is put together in the introductory tutorials ?

And What's The Deal With The Capital Letters ?
August 2015 - I misplaced a lot of links - I will try to find backups and repost. If You find a post that interests please reply to post with @rampackwobble and I will get a nudge!

If you find my posts useful please consider donating something to a local charity or to the http://www.mndassociation.org/
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:14 pm

Everybody Says Whats The Deal With The Caps.....Thats How I Type I Type Faster When I Do This
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm

You type faster by hitting an extra key stroke at the beginning of each word? That is about as logical as a screen door on a submarine...

But back to the main point here... Go through some of the basic tutorials and you won't have to deal with a lot of these basic issues and will instead be able to ask questions that are more helpful to you. Asking stuff that is covered in the basic tutorials and manual is just a waste of your time as many people will ignore it as it look like you are not doing at least the minimal effort of using the learning materials that are available.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?