My six Construct 3 questions

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 pm

Also absolute means unrestricted and also absolutely means unrestrictedly.

#1: When will Construct 3 be buyable on Steam?

#2: If Construct 3 is bought on Steam what will be absolutely all exporting possibilities someone can use the bought version of Construct 3 to export a game to?

#3: Like #2: up above but not purchased on Steam?

#4: Can a person who purchases Construct 3 either on Steam or elsewhere make a game to where in the game external resources can be loaded?

#5: Where can I download Construct 3?

#6: Will Construct 3 come with the ability to use codings?
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:03 pm

- Construct 3 won't be available on Steam
- Yes, all export options will be available to anyone who has a plan - all included in one price. Absolutely no plans to charge more for exporters now or in the future.
- Standalone version of C3 is planned - stay tuned.
- Not planned directly in product - but you can write your own plugins and behaviours with Javascript
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:14 am

TornadoEagle wrote:#6: Will Construct 3 come with the ability to use codings?

Still not exactly what you want, but you can also run custom Javascript using the Browser object.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:51 am

you can download construct 3 @ editor.construct.net , however it is a beta version. the beta version does not come with many limitations, other than the restriction on selling games and a 50 event limit. theres also a 2 layer limit, but theres things you can do to circumvent it, such as instead of dedicating a layout to your menu screen you can put a scroll to on a box off to the side of your level in a place which is non accessible. overall i think its an incredible software and worth the money.
B
S
G

Return to General Discussion