My sprites and background come out blurry?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:41 pm

I've tried restarting the computer as in re-updating all the drivers as mentioned. Still blurry. I'm not sure why it's still like that? I guess this might be painful goodbye to Construct until next update or if the event stops happening.
B

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:49 am

Is your PC using the Nividia card? And what Make and Model is your laptop?

I would try disabling one of the graphics cards all the way if you don't have that done already, if that dont work enable it back and disable the other one. Let me know!

Also i just made a simple Capx for a someone on here to check if WebGL was running it has simple text in it run it and see what you get.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbf03l3vq84yf ... nning.capx

Edit: @Andrewtheleon Send me make and model of laptop/desktop so i can try and get something figured out for you :)
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:22 am

Make: Dell
Model: N5110 (Laptop)

I do use the NVIDIA card, more appropiately, NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M.

I disabled the NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M and things didn't seem too different, I don't believe there was a change at all.

When I disabled the Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, all hell broke loose. Screen turned black, had to restart, screen went to a much lower resolution.

Also for some reason images seem to be a much lower quality on the layout for Construct 2, but text seems to work just fine, very high quality.

EDIT: My computer is fine now, after re-reading, sounds like my computer went to poopooland, but it's fine. Also, I can't message you since my rep isn't over 500. ):
B

Post » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Bump. I'm hoping someone will have help for me please!
B

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 am

Yeah the update or SIL can effect things. I'm having the same issue, but my main character is loading okay.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:05 am

Okay, I found the answer as this is the first thing that pops up in Google search. Also note the date of my post as I'm using the most current version of C2.

1) Click to the project propriety window--
2) Mess with all the "Project" and "Configuration" settings.

After turning things on and off I got my game to load with no blur.

Also posted here--
viewtopic.php?f=147&t=63198&p=961845#p961845
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?