My thread vanished

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:52 am

My music portfolio thread vanished. I was editing the original post, clicked save and was greeted with a 'The requested topic does not exist message'. It seems to be completely gone; I can't find it through search and it doesn't show up in my topics under my account either. The topic was here: viewtopic.php?f=160&t=152939

Any chance a mod could restore it for me? Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Geoff Moore on Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a versatile, indie-friendly composer for hire. I've worked on 30 games including Starlight Vega, ToD and the Thorne series.

Visit my site for epic orchestration, blissed out chiptunes, post apocalyptic ambience, futuristic elevator muzak and more!
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Anyone know who I can email to find out if this can be resolved?
I'm a versatile, indie-friendly composer for hire. I've worked on 30 games including Starlight Vega, ToD and the Thorne series.

Visit my site for epic orchestration, blissed out chiptunes, post apocalyptic ambience, futuristic elevator muzak and more!
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 04, 2017 12:40 pm

I guess it's the antispam bot's fault, sometimes he deletes threads which contain urls.
I don't know in what cases he takes action. It must be some kind of bug.
Or maybe some spammer replied to your thread with an ad link.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Geoff Moore wrote:Anyone know who I can email to find out if this can be resolved?

I think it's Tom who looks after website issues so maybe email [email protected] or tag him in a post with @Tom

I had a post of mine disappear recently too. It was just an encouraging reply to someone who posted about a game they were working on with a link to a similar game. i just chalked it up to the same website issues that keep logging me out, but I guess that could have been swept up by an anti-spam bot too.
Find all the Construct 2 games that were on Steam Greenlight here
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 09, 2017 1:51 am

Thanks for the advice! I've sent an email to Tom.

B
S
G

Return to Website Issues and Feedback