My Tower, My Home, just released on Steam

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hello folks! i present my game, My Tower My Home, for sale on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/435600/

https://youtu.be/TXYm8EDzFDw

Of course, its made with C2

Fight tooth and nail to defend the tower core –your home! In ‘My Tower, My Home’ (MTMH) players put themselves in the shoes of an unnamed hero to resist hordes of brutal mechanic enemies that will do the impossible to destroy your home. Kill enemies, gain gold and experience, buy upgrades, buy tower defenses, and build a strategy to counterattack.

MTMH features a cooperative mode for two players in which our hero fights alongside Sommybot, a support droid character equipped with the most sophisticated technology. The style of play of the coop mode is designed to require a great synergy between players’ abilities. United, you will never be defeated!

Characters are highly customizable in abilities and skills and both the hero and the droid have their own perk tree. This system gives the game a more RPG-like feeling and multiplies the possible strategies for the game in a great way.

Main Features: 1-2 players mode 3 Difficult levels 7 Enemy types (with variations) 5 Hero upgrades 5 Hero weapons 7 Turrets 8 Tower upgrades 44 passive perks Infinite strategies Infinite fun (just kidding, you’ll get bored after some hundreds of hours)
  • That looks incredible!

Nice work!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • That looks incredible!

Nice work!

+1 - very impressive!

• is there a free demo ?

• Thank you guys!

is there a free demo ?

Sorry, there isn't. But im planning to upload one to the Steam Store soon.

• Congrats on the successful greenlight looks good. I'll have to pick it up sometime.

• Congrats on the successful greenlight looks good. I'll have to pick it up sometime.

Thanks mate! Pick it up, or i will make you pick it up!

• Woot, didnt know you can make THAT kind of games with construct, its like... another level, awesome!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)