Native Desktop Exporter for Construct 3

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:23 pm

I too would preorder C3 - linux64 ... that is if you make the preorder a special lower price deal.
Already own a personal C2 license.

The price/upgrading information is of course not out yet. We will have to wait and see :)

I just cant wait. C2 is completely broken when emulated in wine.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 am

I assume linux C3 is being made possible because of the open sourcing of .net?
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:26 am

Its now interesting to know that words from a developer whose game is top on scirra's showcase the next penelope .....and that is my favourite .....i saw on ither forums people asked him to port his game and answer was same......if he is not going with this tool again so that is a point to consider for me and scirra . I dont know why they dont make a native app build feature . A reason that i didnt buy c2 cause game always built in html. I have no complain for game devlopment in c2 that are best in this time from any game makertool . Things will b awesome if i can make my games direct for my android pfone in .apk .
I will definitely buy construct 3 if this engine will have native game dev support . Please dont make again a html5 engine cause c2 is already there! Now i have lots of expectation for c3 .
Thanks
B
S

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:11 pm

blurymind wrote:I just cant wait. C2 is completely broken when emulated in wine.

... works great on windows...

Edit: Sorry, couldn't help myself, just had to state the obvious.... :D
Last edited by michael on Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:19 pm

nav wrote:I will definitely buy construct 3 if this engine will have native game dev support . Please dont make again a html5 engine cause c2 is already there! Now i have lots of expectation for c3 .
Thanks

Yeah, exporter would be nice, but as noted through this post and others like it, it is not going to happen...

C3 is the much needed overhaul of the Interface, the underlying engine will still be C2.
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 pm

well it will work great on other platforms too now :D
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:03 am

We will see
B