need 2d artist for simple project

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:50 pm

hello
i need a simple game for kids designed
basically i'll need a layered background, a main character (a kids carrying a basket above his head), couple secondary characters that are more simple, a game over and a splash screen.
i need attracting colors for kids
who can do me this and for how much please?
i'll give details by pm after agreement
regards
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Hey-- i can do the job and am flexable on price. Examples of my work are on my website's projects page:
"http://redflagmobile.com/RedFlagMobile-Projects.html"-- && if it is a real-deal as far as getting paid is concerned-- i can work up some of the concept art for free to get things started. I can also handle all of the code, or find someone better than me to help if it is something i do not know how to handle.
kind regards, mark-p.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

[QUOTE=markpouncey] Hey-- i can do the job and am flexable on price. Examples of my work are on my website's projects page:
"http://redflagmobile.com/RedFlagMobile-Projects.html"-- && if it is a real-deal as far as getting paid is concerned-- i can work up some of the concept art for free to get things started. I can also handle all of the code, or find someone better than me to help if it is something i do not know how to handle.
kind regards, mark-p.[/QUOTE]
thanks, i have checked your site and was anable to see where you have put your previous art work.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi,I am a 2d artist and i can do the work for you.My website is : realflygraphics.com

You can email from the website for prices as i am unable to send the pm.
B

Post » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:13 pm

If you're still in the market, I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring. I've extensive experience working with 8-16bit style pixel art for games and procedurally generated sprites using Spriter. Just a couple of examples of the pixel assets ingame:

And some more recent sprite designs I did for a client: http://sta.sh/0fcoi3djbqa

I've other styles as well on my
deviantart page if you'd like to see what else I can do.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Hey, iam interested in your services, if you are still free i would like you to help me with my smaller project.

But i need a way to contact you, right now it seems iam not even able to send you a PM not sure why.
B

Post » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:29 am

Hello There,

I Did all the art on the Game Wuli Adventure currently in development:

[TUBE]v206MKOjBDw[/TUBE]

If you think I can help you, contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Paul
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests