Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Necesito ayuda de alguien con una edici�n paga.(Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition) I speak spanish, so scuse me for my bad english:

I need to help me exporting my file.

For now I'm using the free version. I tried to create my first game, all original, from the sprites to sounds. Until I realized the limitation of 100 actions. Then I could not make further progress in my game. I decided to end the game there, to share and not feel that so experimentation was just a waste of time. But if I don�t reduce to 100 actions will not let me export the game.

Solution: BUY A PAY EDITION.

But I live in Argentina, and I get really expensive to pay 50 euros (about $ 350 in my country). Also I do not have credit card, no way to pay it. And with fewer actions does not work.

What I wish is that, only this time, help me to export my file to HTML5. I will send my file by mail, then send me the exported files to me. Is to take advantage of i already realize the game. Only you need to have a paid version to let them export.

In addition you can see how i made a game like "Simon says," will be able to freely modify and use, like a tutorial. I expect an answer.

When I win some money will buy a license.

SOME ONE COULD HELP ME?

Necesito que me ayuden a exportar mi archivo.

Por ahora estoy usando la versi�n gratuita. Prob� de crear mi primer juego, todo original, desde los sprites a los sonidos. Hasta que me di cuenta de la limitaci�n de 100 acciones. Entonces no pude avanzar m�s en mi juego. Decid� terminar el juego ahi, como para compartirlo y no sentir que tanta experimentaci�n fue solo una perdida de tiempo. Pero si no reduzco a las 100 acciones no me deja exportar el juego.

Soluci�n: COMPRAR UNA EDICI�N PAGA.

Pero vivo en Argentina, y realmente me sale caro pagar 50 euros (unos $350 en mi moneda). Ademas no poseo tarjeta de cr�dito, ni modo de pagarlo. Y con menos acciones no funciona.

Lo que deseo es que, solo por esta vez, me ayuden exportando mi archivo a html5. Yo les envio mi archivo via mail, y luego me mandan los archivos exportados a m�. Es para poder aprovechar que el juego ya lo realiz�. Solo necesitan tener una versi�n paga para que les dejen exportar.

Ademas de esta forma podran ver como realize un juego al estilo "simon dice", que libremente podran modificar y usar, como si fuera un tutorial. Espero respuesta.

Cuando gane algo de plata comprar� una licencia.

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?Necesito ayuda de alguien con una edici�n paga.(Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition)

• I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that, but one thing I do know is you are not allowed to make money off your Construct 2 game if you don't have a license. So even if someone did export it for you, you can't sell your game to get money for a license.

• I know it. I don't wont to make money with this game... its imposible, i just want to share it... to start to try it, and place it on my own web page... It's so frustrating to work a few weeks and see what I can not show it to no one because I can not export it. Okey, I should read the conditions first, and made it shortless and with less actions. But i really dont realized.

If i not allowed, ok... Its the rules.

• Hello! Send me a PM in spanish.

• Getting someone to export for you might be OK as long as you don't make any money off it, I don't know. I guess it would be as if you worked in a team where one member of the team had paid for a license. But I really don't know.

• As an alternative, you could move a large amount of the logic into a plugin.

youtu.be/ZlgJ4ts00C4

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Getting someone to export for you might be OK as long as you don't make any money off it, I don't know. I guess it would be as if you worked in a team where one member of the team had paid for a license. But I really don't know.

The way I see it, whoever exported it with a license has a right to earn money from it as long as the original owner gives consent to release, and release for profit. It almost sounds like the free equivalent of a publisher.

• I'm a firm believer of paying for something that is worth the money.

Construct 2 is definitely worth the money, and if you have surpassed the free edition benefits, and you still need more, you should make a plan to pay for the game.

Scirra needs to make money somehow.

• The way I see it, whoever exported it with a license has a right to earn money from it as long as the original owner gives consent to release, and release for profit. It almost sounds like the free equivalent of a publisher.

bWard: How about if the "publisher" then sends the money to the original owner? The owner would then be earning money off a product he does not have the right to use for profit. At least that's how I see it. It's a gray area though.

• bWard: How about if the "publisher" then sends the money to the original owner? The owner would then be earning money off a product he does not have the right to use for profit. At least that's how I see it. It's a gray area though.

Very gray, could be seen as a bad loophole or a business practice; it could be seen as selling his .capx file, for sale or sharing revenue. I've seen that happen on these forums.

Pnico, as long as you look to buy a license afterwards, I'd even think Tom and Ashley might approve of the community effort.

• Yes--- I want to give my opinion: I think its good for all, and for Construct2 pay and help this good project. The price isn't spensive, but i can't afford it right now. I didn't sell and i dont asking to export for sell. Heres is no money involved. I look to buy a license afterwards. But right now i asking for a help, and i can understand if you fell that i harm the community or project. And i acept a NO

• All right: if no one else has exported for you by next week, I'll do it for you. I won't have a license until then.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)