Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Necesito ayuda de alguien con una edicin paga.(Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition) I speak spanish, so scuse me for my bad english:

I need to help me exporting my file.

For now I'm using the free version. I tried to create my first game, all original, from the sprites to sounds. Until I realized the limitation of 100 actions. Then I could not make further progress in my game. I decided to end the game there, to share and not feel that so experimentation was just a waste of time. But if I dont reduce to 100 actions will not let me export the game.

Solution: BUY A PAY EDITION.

But I live in Argentina, and I get really expensive to pay 50 euros (about $ 350 in my country). Also I do not have credit card, no way to pay it. And with fewer actions does not work.

What I wish is that, only this time, help me to export my file to HTML5. I will send my file by mail, then send me the exported files to me. Is to take advantage of i already realize the game. Only you need to have a paid version to let them export.

In addition you can see how i made a game like "Simon says," will be able to freely modify and use, like a tutorial. I expect an answer.

When I win some money will buy a license.

SOME ONE COULD HELP ME?

Necesito que me ayuden a exportar mi archivo.

Por ahora estoy usando la versin gratuita. Prob de crear mi primer juego, todo original, desde los sprites a los sonidos. Hasta que me di cuenta de la limitacin de 100 acciones. Entonces no pude avanzar ms en mi juego. Decid terminar el juego ahi, como para compartirlo y no sentir que tanta experimentacin fue solo una perdida de tiempo. Pero si no reduzco a las 100 acciones no me deja exportar el juego.

Solucin: COMPRAR UNA EDICIN PAGA.

Pero vivo en Argentina, y realmente me sale caro pagar 50 euros (unos $350 en mi moneda). Ademas no poseo tarjeta de crdito, ni modo de pagarlo. Y con menos acciones no funciona.

Lo que deseo es que, solo por esta vez, me ayuden exportando mi archivo a html5. Yo les envio mi archivo via mail, y luego me mandan los archivos exportados a m. Es para poder aprovechar que el juego ya lo realiz. Solo necesitan tener una versin paga para que les dejen exportar.

Ademas de esta forma podran ver como realize un juego al estilo "simon dice", que libremente podran modificar y usar, como si fuera un tutorial. Espero respuesta.

Cuando gane algo de plata comprar una licencia.

ALGUIEN ME PUEDE AYUDAR?Necesito ayuda de alguien con una edicin paga.(Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition)
B

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:17 pm

I'm not sure if you're allowed to do that, but one thing I do know is you are not allowed to make money off your Construct 2 game if you don't have a license. So even if someone did export it for you, you can't sell your game to get money for a license.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm

I know it. I don't wont to make money with this game... its imposible, i just want to share it... to start to try it, and place it on my own web page... It's so frustrating to work a few weeks and see what I can not show it to no one because I can not export it. Okey, I should read the conditions first, and made it shortless and with less actions. But i really dont realized.

If i not allowed, ok... Its the rules.
B

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello! Send me a PM in spanish.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Getting someone to export for you might be OK as long as you don't make any money off it, I don't know. I guess it would be as if you worked in a team where one member of the team had paid for a license. But I really don't know.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:32 pm

As an alternative, you could move a large amount of the logic into a plugin.
http://youtu.be/ZlgJ4ts00C4
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 pm

[QUOTE=Nimtrix] Getting someone to export for you might be OK as long as you don't make any money off it, I don't know. I guess it would be as if you worked in a team where one member of the team had paid for a license. But I really don't know.[/QUOTE]

The way I see it, whoever exported it with a license has a right to earn money from it as long as the original owner gives consent to release, and release for profit. It almost sounds like the free equivalent of a publisher.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I'm a firm believer of paying for something that is worth the money.

Construct 2 is definitely worth the money, and if you have surpassed the free edition benefits, and you still need more, you should make a plan to pay for the game.

Scirra needs to make money somehow.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:53 pm

[QUOTE=bWard]The way I see it, whoever exported it with a license has a right to earn money from it as long as the original owner gives consent to release, and release for profit. It almost sounds like the free equivalent of a publisher.[/QUOTE]
@bWard: How about if the "publisher" then sends the money to the original owner? The owner would then be earning money off a product he does not have the right to use for profit. At least that's how I see it. It's a gray area though.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

[QUOTE=Nimtrix]
@bWard: How about if the "publisher" then sends the money to the original owner? The owner would then be earning money off a product he does not have the right to use for profit. At least that's how I see it. It's a gray area though.[/QUOTE]

Very gray, could be seen as a bad loophole or a business practice; it could be seen as selling his .capx file, for sale or sharing revenue. I've seen that happen on these forums.

Pnico, as long as you look to buy a license afterwards, I'd even think Tom and Ashley might approve of the community effort.
B
S
G

Next

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests