Need a Help From SomeOne using a paid Edition

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 pm

[QUOTE=Nimtrix]
@bWard: How about if the "publisher" then sends the money to the original owner? The owner would then be earning money off a product he does not have the right to use for profit. At least that's how I see it. It's a gray area though.[/QUOTE]

Very gray, could be seen as a bad loophole or a business practice; it could be seen as selling his .capx file, for sale or sharing revenue. I've seen that happen on these forums.

Pnico, as long as you look to buy a license afterwards, I'd even think Tom and Ashley might approve of the community effort.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Yes--- I want to give my opinion: I think its good for all, and for Construct2 pay and help this good project. The price isn't spensive, but i can't afford it right now. I didn't sell and i dont asking to export for sell. Heres is no money involved. I look to buy a license afterwards. But right now i asking for a help, and i can understand if you fell that i harm the community or project. And i acept a NO
B

Post » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 pm

All right: if no one else has exported for you by next week, I'll do it for you. I won't have a license until then.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests