Need a pixel artist and music composer

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 am

Hello, I'm making a game for android which will be ad-supported or payed for and without ads. What I'm looking for is somebody who can compose music and sound effects for my game along with somebody who can help me with the artwork. Please just PM me if you're interested. This job will be payed if money is earned, either via ad revenue or game purchase. We can decide percentages later..
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

nobody?
Nothing goes unanswered!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 am

Hi there,

I'm an experienced music composer and like to work on computer game projects such as yours, if you'd like to correspond further here is my skype username; Lartigh.

Thanks,

LionNinja
B

Post » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 am

Hi, I'm beginner Pixel artist and i want to get experience and help to create good game. Pm me.
B

Post » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm

hey im a music composer, and sound designer, if you are still in need of someone for the music id be glad to join your project. my email is crucial-mc@hotmail.com looking forward to a reply
B

Post » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Hi,

We are Rhysing, you can listen to our music samples at www.reverbnation.com/rhysing. We would love to help you with your music project. We do not charge any fee, we just ask to be credited for the music we compose, please let us know if you're interested.

Rhysing
B

Post » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:08 pm

Like Pupilkan I'm beginner at pixelart, but sounds great to be active in a project.
So, this is crazy, but here's my pseudo, so PM me, maybe?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm interested in this - I'm a composer & sound designer, with lots of projects under my belt (including working with Scirra!).

My site is mjomusic.co.uk and if you'd like to chat my Skype is mjomusic.co.uk

Many thanks!

Matt

Edit - Just noticed how old this thread is!MattOglesby2012-07-09 20:44:41
Matt Oglesby
Composer & Sound Designer
mjomusic.co.uk
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Hi briggybros,

I would like to be part of this project. I am a Composer, and osund designer. Please check out my web site or sound cloud and tell me what you think :)

http://www.ashtonmorris.com

http://soundcloud.com/ashtonmorris

If you like what you hear you can contact me here contact@ashtonmorris.com with further details. I Look forward to hearing from you.
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests