Need a simple games? My team can make it for you.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hi,

My name is Robertus, programmer from Tahoe Games.

Tahoe games is experienced for making Construct 2 games for more than 2 years.

We are develop many mini games and any genres of single player game.

Here is link video our games made using Construct2 :

So if you have a cool game idea and you need game developer to make it, we can make it for you.

We only make simple game or highscore base.

For one game we will charge minimum $300, depend on complexity of the game.

We will send you the capx and everything you need after the project is done.

You can pm me or contact me via email :

Thanks

• Hi for the minimum charge what does it cover? Type of gameplay, platform, number of stages, characters and etc. I recommend if you can set a price guideline, publishers or indiedev entrepreneur may somehow estimate the game cost. Sometimes for small publishers we just check FGL.com for ready made games and ask for modifications.

• Hi for the minimum charge what does it cover? Type of gameplay, platform, number of stages, characters and etc. I recommend if you can set a price guideline, publishers or indiedev entrepreneur may somehow estimate the game cost. Sometimes for small publishers we just check FGL.com for ready made games and ask for modifications.

Hmm.. I mean, I will make simple game for someone that offering more than $300.

But we still need to discuss the idea, gameplay, character etc first, so that is not fixed price.

If someone need my service to make simple game, we must discuss it first, then we will work together to make it

• hai dari kediri ???

• hai dari kediri ???

Sorii baru liat.. Hai juga Sapa ya?

• Is the art included?

What about apps made with Construct2? (no games) Can you do this as well? -> thinking about fitness trackers or something like this

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Is the art included?

What about apps made with Construct2? (no games) Can you do this as well? -> thinking about fitness trackers or something like this

Yes arts is included.

Sorry, for now my team just only make games, not apps

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)