Need BIZ partner to develop games

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello,

I am developing several games and need to find a
business partner to co-develop 50/50.

I need a partner who is experienced in game programming
for HTML5 using Construct 2, and publishing to iOS.

Please contact me if you would like to start a new
company from the ground floor.

Michael Balistreri
B

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 am

What are the requirements, are there Age restrictions? How will you communicate to your co-workers, do you have a file transfer system set up, how will you communicate invoice payments to your co-workers so you can split profits evenly, and lastly what is the payment method?
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:18 am

Do you have any talents , are you an artist or a programmer ? Could you show us some of your work ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am

Do you have... THE CASH ???-!!!-??? < i can bring everything else to the party-- if so, P.M. me a.s.a.p. >
kind regards, mark-p.
http://redflagmobile.com
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Message: balistreri1 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
Sorry I haven't got back with you guys on this posting, I've been working on several projects
that needed immediate attention.

Anyway, contact me direct for more details, I'm looking for a partner, not an employee..
This would be an opportunity to be a full partner and receive a percentage of sales.

To answer your question White Claws, I am both an artist and a programmer, but I'm an
electronic engineer by trade and I've been programming Windows based applications
for many years. I'm also a bass player, drummer, and song writer.

I am currently closing a deal to develop an unrelated business APP and I am looking for
a partner who can take the game concept that I have already developed and programmed,
and help to finalize it. As I programmed the game, I realized that I need somebody who
can help me debug, and publish the game for mobile devices.

Basically, the game I developed is designed and tested as a WEB BASED Game and I've had
alot of trouble getting it to work properly on the iPad for example. Weird bugs that don't make
sense, but I'm more of a Windows guy and not an Apple guy. To be honest, I find the Apple
development process very restrictive and I get angry trying to work with it.

Anyway, my e mail is

Contact me direct for more details if anyone is interested.
B

Post » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:34 pm

Can't post the email address..
I got blocked...
B

Post » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:47 am

balistreri
DOT
nick
at
gmail
DOT