Need Construct2 Dev for simple game.

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello,

My name is Kyle. I am a designer/animator with 10-years experience. I've played games most of my life but this is my first attempt to create one. I have a near-complete designed game ready to be coded. I could take the time to learn the code/process myself but I'm seeking a Construct2 developer who's willing to plug in my graphics into a relatively simple game. I have examples and assets. I am not paying but hoping to work with someone who's maybe also new and willing to help me complete this game to potentially make a few dimes back once it's released. Please message me if you're interested!

To recap:
- Simple game concept, need developer
- 90% of the game assets finished
- Heavy storytelling with beautiful graphics
- Unpaid but looking for a reliable partner
- Can work together on future projects

Cheers,
Kyle
B

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I should also mention that my assets are fully optimized and vector-based (can be scaled to any size). Currently they are set up for iPad 3 resolution. I have a sound designer as well.
B

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:35 pm

I think you'll get a better response if you post some of your graphics. They don't have to be from the game if you're not comfortable showing those.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 am

Hi Kyle,
I am very much interested in making a story driven game with good graphics and relatively simple game play. I have made and sold a couple of games myself and can confidently say I have a strong grasp of construct 2. I would like to know more about your project. If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and we can share details. We can definitely take this further!
Cheers
B
S

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests