Need expert advice.

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Hello fellas, how you doing?

So, I'm finishing my first game and it is for a client. Problem is that soon I'll need to publish the game and I have no experience with that. I am not a programmer (yet). All I did with actual code was a website, so basically I don't know what I am doing. I would be very glad with some advices from you that has some publishing experience, specially if you have experience publishing client games.

Until now what I have set up with the client is that I am going to create an account for her company and I will publish the game in that account, and when everything is okay she will change the passwords and I will have no more access to that account. The game will be published for Android.

Is that the right way to do it? Can it be done this way? I don't even know what questions to ask you guys, that's how lost I am with all this publishing information.

Please shoot me some light on how to do it right if you know it.

Many thanks!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi brother...or sister?

If you still need help then I can help you out for free because I'm so kind Send me a private message and we'll take it from there.

Best regards,

Tommy / Tomolo Games

• Hi brother...or sister?

If you still need help then I can help you out for free because I'm so kind Send me a private message and we'll take it from there.

Best regards,

Tommy / Tomolo Games

Hello Tommy, appreciate it! I cannot send you a PM because of the reputations points, but I am sending an email through your site. Thank you brother.

Regards,

Isaac

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)