Need explanation on In-App Purchase

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi, I need online teacher to help me out with the game that I'm making, basically just teaching me stuffs like using the In-App Purchase for iOS, Google Phone and windows phone, if somebody can help me out kindly, feel free to drop me a PM or reply me here. Thanks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1004254105

We bet anyone a hundred dollars if they can reach the bone on the other side of the screen! (Only on the Impossible Mode)
B
S

Post » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:18 am

If that's all you need, there should be multiple posts on IAP's in the tutorials.
B
S

Post » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am

Be sure to start with the manual article on IAP.
From there, it contains specific tutorials/links to the various platforms (each platform has a different interface and is maintained by a different company, as such, its best to rely on their documentation to be up to date on how to sett items in their interface).

Once you have correctly set the item on the backend of the platform, enter the ID for this item in the IAP plugin for Construct 2 and use the conditions/actions mentioned in the manual article.

You can indeed also search for the IAP keyword in the tutorials section.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:14 pm

@kyatric @firezombie444 I already read the manual article on IAP even before I posted this thread, but I figured out that I can't test the IAP plugin in browser, so I guess I'm getting the personal edition and download the game to my iPhone and see it for myself. Thanks for getting back at me though.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1004254105

We bet anyone a hundred dollars if they can reach the bone on the other side of the screen! (Only on the Impossible Mode)
B
S

Return to Beginner's Questions