NEED HELP ASAP

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 9:20 am

Message: ConradMAZE is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
This is what appears when I press 'Submit' to send the score to the clay.io leaderboard;
Javascript error!
‘console’ is undefined, line 575 (col undefined)
This is either a bug in Construct 2 or a problem in a third party plugin or behaviour – please report it to the developer!

The plugin is installed and all code is correct, it used to work but now just suddenly stopped, I play the game in both Chrome and Internet Explorer and Chrome just comes up with a message saying that it's not connected to the internet so won't send the data.

Someone please help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 12:37 pm

It works for me! I now have a highest score (with zero) out of 2 entries. Try uninstalling / reinstalling C2 perhaps...

Of note, you call show leaderboard without checking that the leaderboard score has been posted. Probably not a problem for most internet connections, but you could call it up your way and find you have omitted the player's score.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A big fan of JavaScript.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

@ConradMAZE

Try to save your project in Construct 2 and close / reopen Construct. See if it then works. I've noticed I use CLAY.IO and sometimes now I get an error message. It's only fixed by closing and re-opening. I have no issues once its an exported app though.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 13, 2014 9:19 am

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Construct 2 and Clay.io but still no difference-.-
B

Return to Construct 2 General