Need help once again

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Im creating a tetris type game but i have no clue how to destroy the tiles once they are in a row ,Could someone please help or send a demo cap so i can understand how to do this with Construct.

• It should be pretty simple to quickly hack together... Each individual "square" in a Tetris block should be separate. Then when a row is achieved, have a collision rectangle and destroy every individual square it touches.

• thnx for the help ,But creating a collision rectangle does not seem to work.Can i use a type of variable that destroys the tiles once they line up or something.Im so confused .Is there a feature in Construct where i can use some kind of a grid system?.

• http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7658043/tetristype.cap

Ok here is the cap example i made with v99.94 .Now how do i move the block left and right?.The left and right movement must end as soon as it touches the collision block.Sorry for being such a nag but i really just want to create a tertris type game with CS.

I have tried the movement behavior with a left and right behavior but then when the blocks collide they do not stay on top of each other.And when i use the sprite.X+1 command then i cannot stop the tile from moving left or right once it collides with the collision box.

• Fine then don't help out , keep ignoring me.I will figure it out or use xna studio to create a simple tetris game. Help and support lol more like no help ignoring support.Why do i always have to go agro first if i need help on these forums??.

• Fine then don't help out , keep ignoring me.I will figure it out or use xna studio to create a simple tetris game. Help and support lol more like no help ignoring support.Why do i always have to go agro first if i need help on these forums??.

Calm down mate, at least wait a couple of days before blowing your lid off.

• What CrudeMik said.

Also what's inside this thread: http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2254&start=0

Some of the stuff deadeye said there seems like good advice for you DravenX. And yes there's also a Tetris cap in that thread. If you used Google... but I'm asking too much again, right?!

The kind of attitude you keep showing doesn't really inspire the community to jump at any opportunity to help you out, you know.

• Oh my god this community sucks! It took like over 8 hours for someone to search something for you! You're totally allowed to go nuts because of that! You're our hero and we knee before you so you can do your awesome stuff and we totally don't want you to leave us and go with XNA (Sarcasm end)

• More than one way to skin a cat, but remember it always starts with a "Here kitty kitty", and ends with "Reeearww! hiss hiss!"

• Segall, Sagal whoever you are, please do not respond to my threads as you are no help at all .As for the rest thank you for helping me.Sorry for Blowing my lid but i got so frustrated when i tried to create this damn tetris game.

And i never said i did any "awesome stuff" or great games.Sorry Segal im not going anywhere im afraid and certainly not because you said so.And stop using god's name in vain like that or are you some athiest who only believes in empty beer cans.

• Glad to be of help! But just for your info empty beer cans are my sexual orientation for christ's sakes! I don't believe in any greater force or dude who just shoots lazors err throws lightnin and picks who shall be in good place and who gets dropped into the shit hole. Oh my god world truly is strange place isn't it?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Segal Sagal Showing his or her true colors.I pity you mate.

• This thread appears to be going nowhere, so I'm going to lock it now. I kindly ask that the two of you try to be more civil in the future.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)