Need help programming deeeep.io type of game.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello I am working on a game that is similar to Deeeep.io. If any programmer is willing to team up with me let me know. (can be multiple people)

I am more of a graphics artist but I do have the gameplay started. I can do some programming but im not advanced at it. The game will be online multiplayer only and I have tried to set up multiplayer on multiple games but could never get it to work. So it would really help to have someone that can do online multiplayer.

You can leave a post here or Pm me. I have Facebook and Steam to communicate.

Thanks for reading.

• Hello,

I am familiar with the requirements you have posted.

It would be highly appreciated if you can join me on Skype to discuss further regarding the task which you want to accomplish with best quality with affordable price or please write me an email.

Having 5+ years of experience in Game Development.

My rates are too Nominal and you will be delighted with the service.

I am looking forward for your kind attention.

Regards,

Anna J

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey there Anna, thanks for contacting me. I should clarify that this not a paid position until the game is complete. I am looking for people to make a game dev team, and the profits from the game or games will be split up. I want the game to go on .io and income would come from ads. Some of the games on there make lots of money. Some of them make $100,000 a month.

If you are still interested let me know, I would be happy to work with you. If not then thats ok, I understand.

• I am fairly experienced with construct 2/3 but i am not amazing. I would still enjoy with helping this project though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)