Need help understanding waiting within loops

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:12 am

I noticed I had not included the worker.id_interact within the function calls and have edited that now.
Have retro games for sale? Buy & Sell Retro Games UK
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:12 am

MiniHulk wrote:Please when you get the time could you take a look at my new setup, it does seem far more stable and easier to manage am I going in the right direction and any tips on a priority system?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2g71o91svb1g6ld/ai-test.png?dl=0

Its quite hard to see if you are going in the right direction as I don't know your program, but if it works then I assume its fine. One thing that you might consider, unless you do it somewhere else, is in the function "Find area" to lock the area that a worker is moving to, I would imagine not doing that would at some point give you some conflicts with several workers trying to go to the same area.
So when a worker is found set "sm_need_worker = false" for the area.

Also in your for each events at the top, I would personally reorganize it a bit, here is an example:

I would also advise you to start commenting your things, at some point if you don't, you will loose control. And it makes it a lot easier for yourself to later go in an make changes down the line.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?