Need help with my project

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:41 pm

I recently started a new project,Its going to be a 2D android game and I got the background set up but the problem is I'm stuck with the character.I heard that Construct 2 doesn't support vector graphics so I used a pixel art character from an old game and I have set his animations but he just doesn't look right with the background.

B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:17 pm

So what is your problem?

You haven't actually asked anything - just made a statement.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:30 pm

so I used a pixel art character from an old game and I have set his animations but he just doesn't look right with the background.

I currently don't see any character anywhere :arrow:

If you talk about rocks (?) they seem to perfectly fit with the background so...I suppose I didn't understand the thing.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Sorry,was a bit hurry when I wrote that.What I'm trying to say is that I want to create a character but I dont know how should I create him.Using a pixelated character just didnt seem right.There is a game called Davey Bones' Spooky Jaunt in the Arcade section and I was wondering what the developer used to created all those graphics/art.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:42 pm

Why not just use a vector graphic exported as png?
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?